Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in 8 major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 50,000 specimens every day. Thyrocare is India's 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing.
To know more visit : www.thyrocare.com
- Accountable to verify analyzer status before initiating routine sample processing.
- Perform QC/ calibration for each test parameter which are mapped to them
- Maintain quality with minimum analytical TAT in processing of samples.
- Verify every new reagent lot and submit a report to manager based on its performance before it is brought into use.
- Escalate analyzer breakdown and/ or parameter performance to manager for immediate attention and timely resolution.
- Identify root cause of any failure, do a thorough analysis and take necessary preventive action to avoid recurrence.
- Supervise and ensure proper documentation is maintained throughout the section.
- Guide new joiners and executives in section by conducting operational trainings based on real-time monitoring
- Previously worked Dedicated in Quality Dept in NABL Labs
- Should have trained in ISO
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent standard of numeracy in order to analyze facts and figures
Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Raipur, Amritsar, Vizag Location
Full Time Job type
2 - 5 years Experience