Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals. With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in 8 major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, we perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 50,000 specimens every day. Thyrocare is India's 1st private lab to be approved by ICMR for COVID-19 Testing.
- To handle patient & doctor queries for the report released ensuring they resolved smoothly
- To monitor the daily released reports & ensure error free results are reaching Patient.
- To write & review SOPs, procedures & quality practices for the new & existing parameters
- To train technician & other qualified laboratory staff to carry out laid down procedures
- To select & recommend better laboratory practices for constant improvement in the laboratory
- Should hold relevant qualification primarily
- Should hold keen interest to work in a Corporate Laboratory set - up
- Keen interest in administration along with laboratory responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with a sound knowledge in the domain of expertise
- Inclination & willingness to explore new challenges & opportunities
- Should previously worked in NABL Lab audit
- Should be trained in ISO 15189.
Kolkata, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow Location
Full Time Job type
4 - 8 years Experience